Priyanka Chopra is a gorgeous and glamorous Bollywood actress and singer who has established herself as one of India’s most well-known and high-profile individuals. Priyanka was born in India (Jamshedpur) on July 18, 1982. Madhu Chopra, her mother, and Ashok Chopra, her father, are both doctors. In the year 2018, Priyanka Chopra married Nick Jonas, a well-known American musician and actor.
Her father served in the Indian Army as a surgeon. Priyanka attended Newton North High School in Massachusetts and then John F. Kennedy High School in Cepar Rapids, Iowa, before finishing her schooling at Army Public High School in Bareilly. Priyanka Chopra enrolled in Mumbai’s Jai Hind College to complete her education, but she dropped out after winning the Miss World Pageant. After winning the Miss World title, Priyanka has been actively involved in charity work in the United States and India.
- An active member of a support organisation that works for Thalassemia children in India,
- Served as an ambassador for CII and CAF and assisting them in their learning programmes.
- She was associated with the Adult Education Cognizance Program in the Bareilly area.
- She contributed to a church programme with the primary purpose of generating donations for the homeless in Boston, Massachusetts.
With the Bollywood film Andaaz, Priyanka Chopra made her acting debut. Miss Universe Lara Dutta and Akshay Kumar co-starred with her in the film. For this film, Priyanka Chopra won two prizes. Her next film, Aitraaz, was not a box office success, although People praised her for her performance as a villain. She was nominated for a Star Dust Award in 2003 for New Female Actress in Supporting Role for the film Hero. Priyanka Chopra’s most famous film is Krish. In this film, she is paired with Hrithik Roshan, who plays the role of a superhero. Priyanka has also worked with some of Bollywood’s biggest stars, including Salman Khan in Salaam-E-Ishq and Shahrukh Khan in Don.
Priyanka Chopra was also named the sexiest woman in Asia by Eastern Eye in 2006. This well-known Bollywood actress has also served as a brand ambassador for several well-known companies, including Garnier, TAG Heuer, Pepsi, Nestlé, Nokia, and others.
Amazing Facts about Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra was born into a family of doctors, with both her father and mother serving in the Indian Army as doctors.
- Due to her parents’ frequent transfers, Priyanka has lived in various locations, including Lucknow, Bareilly, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Mumbai, Ambala, and the United States.
- After graduating from high school, she competed in a local beauty contest called May Queen, which she eventually won.
- At the age of 18, she won the Femina Miss India contest in 2000.
- Although Priyanka Chopra wanted to pursue a career in criminal psychology after winning the Miss India competition, she changed her mind after receiving numerous film offers.
- Many people believe that Priyanka made her acting debut in the film “The Hero – Love Story of a Spy,” however she made her acting debut in the Tamil film “Thamizhan.”
Priyanka Chopra Education
Qualification: 12th standard
School: Lucknow St. Maria Goretti College, La Martiniere Girls School, BareillyNewton North High School in Newton, Lowa Army School, Bareilly, and Massachusetts John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids
College: Jai Hind College and Basant Singh Institute of Science, Mumbai
Priyanka Chopra Gallery
Priyanka Chopra Career
Profession: Actress, Model, Singer
Priyanka Chopra Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Film Debut: Thamizhan (2002, Tamil film), The Hero: Love Story of a Spy (2003, Bollywood film)
- TV Debut: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (2010, as host)
- Singing Debut: Ullathai Killathe (2002)
- Tamil Film: Thamizhan (2002)
Priyanka Chopra Net Worth: $28 million
Priyanka Chopra Family & Relatives
Father: Late Ashok Chopra (Physician in Indian Army)
Mother: Madhu Chopra (Physician in Indian Army)
Brother(s): Siddharth Chopra (Younger)
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Nick Jones (2017 – present)
- Aseem Merchant (Model)
- Akshay Kumar (Actor)
- Harman Baweja (Actor)
- Shahid Kapoor (Actor)
Priyanka Chopra Favorites
Hobbies: Singing, writing poems, reading, photography
Priyanka Favorite Actor: Tom Hardy, Matthew McConaughey, Gibson, Shah Rukh Khan, Kishore Kumar and Dharmendra
Priyanka Favorite Actress: Rekha and Sushmita Sen
Priyanka Favorite Food: Burgers, Risotto, French fries, Fish curry, Chicken/Mutton Biryani, Sarson ka saag, Bourbon biscuits, Red velvet cake
Priyanka Favorite Destination: Brazil, Paris and Mexico
Priyanka Favorite Color: Black