How to block the Airtel connection or the Airtel SIM card
You can block your airtel connection when you lose your sim by following the process:-
- The best way to deactivate your number is to go to the nearest airtel relationship center and send a written request.
- You can send a request to customer service or visit the nearest airtel store.
- They will withdraw the disconnection request and it will be closed in the next 7 to 10 days.
- You can also call 121 or 198 from any airtel sim and speak to an airtel agent to disable your sim.
- Fill out the duplicate SIM card form.
- Provide your proof of address
- Provides two photos
- SIM replacement charges
A different SIM card will be issued to you. Activation of the new SIM card takes up to 4 hours. Airtel will transfer the remaining balance and the validity of your old SIM to the new SIM